16 июн. 2011 г.

Мерилин Монро.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

"Dogs never bite me. Just humans."

"If I'd observed all the rules I'd never have got anywhere."

"I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night — there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest."

 "No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't."

"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

"Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn't that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you."

"Sex is part of nature. I go along with nature."

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!"

"I restore myself when I'm alone."

"We are all born sexual creatures, thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift."


"I'm pretty but I'm not beautiful
I sin but I'm not the devil
I'm good but I'm not an angel"

"I just want to be wonderful."

"Some people have been unkind. If I say I want to grow as an actress, they look at my figure. If I say I want to develop, to learn my craft, they laugh. Somehow they don't expect me to be serious about my work. "

Комментариев нет: